Thursday, October 2, 2014

Illustrator tracing assignment - Logo




                                                                                                                                                              For this assignment I chose a panda to make my logo. I chose a panda because they are my favorite animal. I like pandas because I think they are really cute, also I think pandas and I are very alike. All they do is sit around and eat all day, those are 2 of my favorite things to do. For the color panda, I chose different shades of navy blue because I thought it looked really nice with the panda also blue is one of my favorite colors. I tried to make the lines outlining the panda look soft and fuzzy like the fur on a panda. I wrote my name on the bottom of my picture because it would be a nice finishing touch on my logo. I chose that font because it went really well with the rest of logo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment