Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thumb Print Identity

This is my thumb print identity. With my thumb print I tried to communicate the message of my own identity by using all the different elements that I used. I tried to use the water color to show I am, for the most part a calm and collected person. The font I used is just used is just my normal hand writing but I wrote it in all capitals because I liked the way it looked. I tried to make the words stories and books stand out because, right now books and reading is something I really love doing and it’s a big part of my life right now. I really I really struggled with the writing portion of this assignment. Ever copy I wrote (I wrote 7) just didn't work out. But over all I really liked this assignment.  

2 comments:

  1. Amaze-ing! Love the watercolor background and your thumbprint form

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background, it makes me feel like I'm on the beach. The aqua colour reminds me of the water and as it fades away you get this beige colour that looks like sand. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete