Thursday, October 9, 2014

Garden Photos

I like this photo because I used selective focus. I also like this photo because I used contrast by putting the red and yellow flowers in the back ground it makes the silver fence stand out.
I like this photo because I used contrast to make the green leaves stand out. I used the rich brown colour of the dirt and the bright green leaves to create contrast.
In this photo I put the orange flower in front of the green leaves to create emphasis. Also by putting the flower on the leaves it created contrast between the two colours, which also helps emphasize the flower.
I like this photo because I used the rule of thirds in it. The best part of the photo, which is the flower isn't in the middle of the photo, and by doing that I used the rule of thirds. Also I used selective focus again to help emphasize the flower.
This photo is my favourite one I took. I like this one the most because I used select focus to make the sign stand out. I also really like it because the contrast of the green background and brown and red sign looks really nice together.
 I like this photo because I used the rule of thirds, and put the sunflower in the last section on the right. By doing this the sunflower stands out in the photo. By doing this it also creates emphasis.
In this photo I used the rule of thirds in an attempt  to make the yellow tomato stand out in the photo. I really like this photo because of the way the colour of the tomato makes it stand out in the green leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment