Monday, September 26, 2016

Protraits

 This is a photo of Marlia using window light. I really liked this photo because of the soft lighting, by using window light I was able to create lighting that wasn't harsh and complimented Marlia. I also like it because of the placement of Marlia, unlike my other photos Marlia is placed off to the side this makes for a very appealing composition. One of my favorite parts of this photo is the expression on Marlia's face, she looks like she is generally happy and that makes the photo much more visually pleasing.
This photo of Sebastian is using open shadow for the lighting. I chose this photo because of the composition. Although Sebastian is placed directly in the middle of the frame I think it makes for a very interesting photo. I also like it because lighting is soft and it really makes all the colors he is wearing and in the background vibrant. And finally the expression on Sebastian's face is very genuine, and genuine expressions always make for the best photos. One thing I would change about this photo is the lighter blue spots on the dark blue background. I think they are very distracting from the rest of the photo.
This last photo is using the direct sunlight. I really like this photo because of the very harsh contrast of the shadows on the face. I think the harsh shadows add a very interesting look to the photo. I also like this photo because of the composition and the expression on his face. Just like the photo above Sebastian is placed in the center of the frame which works very nicely with the patterned background. And finally the expression on his face is very different from the previous photos, instead of being happy and smiling he looks more serious. I think the serious expression ties the whole photo together.

No comments:

Post a Comment