Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Portrait Photos

 This photo is an example of open shadow.  I like this photo because it uses shadows in a very interesting way. I also like it because it uses very muted colours which I think looks very nice with the shadow. The muted colours also add more drama to the photo.
 This photo is an example of direct sunlight. I really like this photo because the subject (the boy and the gerbil) are very interesting and cute to look at. Also even though it is direct sunlight the light is soft and isn't harsh. I also like it because of the colours, their very vibrant and pretty.
This photo is an example of window lighting. I like this photo because the lighting is very soft and it frames the subject very nicely. I also like it because the photo is in black and white, which adds more emotion and drama to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment